I saw a friend of mine that was posting one thing a day that she's grateful for starting today (Nov. 1) and going through Thanksgiving. I thought it was a great idea. Then I saw another friend who's posting things she's grateful for every day as well, but she's doing it alphabetically. I thought it was a fabulous idea! So I stole it. I hope you enjoy...and I hope I can keep up with posting every day. ;)
Random, I know. But I really love artichokes. They are so prickly and ugly looking, but so yummy!
It's generally around the beginning of March that you can start getting good artichokes in Utah, so we almost always have them at my family birthday dinner. And I love introducing people to eating artichokes. I grew up eating them, so I was surprised when people would come over for dinner and had never had them. They always seem so timid about trying it, which is understandable, but I think most generally enjoy them. There are a lot of ways to eat an artichoke, but my favorite is with just a little bit of Miracle Whip.
Other A's I'm grateful for: Ancestors, Apples (especially in pie!), Airplanes, the Atonement, Amsterdam, Aquariums, Art, Almonds, Avocado, Asparagus, and Azaleas.


1 comment:
I have a few A's I am grateful for- Aaron, Andi, Amanda, Amryn, Aurelia, and Amazing friends who are forever my friends despite our age difference and miles between us.
Post a Comment