
I am grateful for the word facetious.
facetious
adjective
1. Joking or jesting often inappropriately: waggish
2. Meant to be humorous or funny: not serious
adjective
1. Joking or jesting often inappropriately: waggish
2. Meant to be humorous or funny: not serious
Fun to say, fun to use, fun to spell, and....
...all the vowels IN ORDER!!!! :) Seriously! I know, right?!?
It gets even better when it becomes an adverb -- facetiously -- throw in the y!
Other F things I'm grateful for: Family & Friends (which deserve their own post, I know, but this one was easier and I'm behind...), Fireflies, Fridays, Frozen Yogurt, Ferries, Frappuccinos, & Fireworks.
1 comment:
I will try to remember that little tip about the word facecious. Vowels in order! I have to admit that I say that word more than I spell it. Love checking in on you!
Post a Comment