Scene: My first class (Methods of Research in Musicology) this morning.
The professor is handing back graded assignments.
The professor is handing back graded assignments.
Professor: Here's the assignment from 2 weeks ago--everyone got a 4.0!
sounds of general pleasure from the class
Professor: And here's last week's assignment--no one got a 4.0...
moans and sighs from the class
Professor: You just didn't quite get it this time. You're not digging deep enough and really grasping what's going on. There was really only one that worked...uh...Melissa. Let me see yours.
Professor takes the paper from me
pauses while reading the response
pauses while reading the response
Professor: Nope, that's not the one!
Professor tosses paper back at me
Professor: Well, anyway. You guys just didn't get it.
**In my defense I did get a 3.8, so I can't have been that far off.**
2 comments:
Bahaha that's funny. By the way, one of my coworkers at my new job was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. He came home with a few thousand. Anyway, I need to look for the episode- I wonder if they have them online?
Ha ha! Sounds like a self-esteem boosting moment. :)
Post a Comment