I discovered, much to my delight, that I actually enjoyed sushi...especially the rolls. Makes a difference when you have sushi mere minutes from the ocean, instead of trying to have sushi in the middle of the desert.
Give me a ring sometime when you want to go to Dilletante's.
Also, remember how last year at this time, it was all warm and sunny? I miss that.
This post kind of made me sad. I've yet to try bacon ice cream but I actually really liked the chocolate covered bacon I tried! I hope your sushi adventure goes well. In my experience you usually get what you pay for.
3 comments:
I discovered, much to my delight, that I actually enjoyed sushi...especially the rolls. Makes a difference when you have sushi mere minutes from the ocean, instead of trying to have sushi in the middle of the desert.
Give me a ring sometime when you want to go to Dilletante's.
Also, remember how last year at this time, it was all warm and sunny? I miss that.
This post kind of made me sad. I've yet to try bacon ice cream but I actually really liked the chocolate covered bacon I tried! I hope your sushi adventure goes well. In my experience you usually get what you pay for.
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwww.
Post a Comment