Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag -- I'm it!

Okay, so this is the first time I've gotten tagged as a blogger. And it may be terribly embarrassing, since my itunes library is sorely lacking. But I'm hoping that maybe if I admit to my awareness of its shortcomings, it makes me a little less loserish.

So I figured I'd be a good sport, and maybe it would help get the blogging juices flowing following my extended absence from the blog due to lack of wireless internet.

So, here goes nothing.

These are the instructions I received:
1. Put Your iTunes/music player/cd player/radio on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!! After you've answered all of the questions, tag three other people to do the tag themselves!

(I, like Jodi, cheated on the tracks that were simply numbers...sorry)

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Wonderful, Wicked Soundtrack

This is actually kind of fun!


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Hold On, Traditional Spiritual

This week that is definitely accurate.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Can't Stop Loving You, Keith Urban
sigh...

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Won't Let You Down, Keith Urban

I hope so.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Waiting in Vain, Annie Lennox
yep. sad.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Winter Wonderland, Matt Armstrong

Yay for Christmas music all year round!!!

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Say it Somehow, The Light in the Piazza Soundtrack

I'm not sure what that means.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Northern Sky, Nick Drake

I'm not sure how to put it in words, but it's a good thing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FREQUENTLY?
Ditty, Paperboy

Because I always have a song in my head?

WHAT IS 2+2?
Van Diemen's Land, U2

That doesn't make any sense. But I find it interesting that there are so many 2s involved.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban
aw, tender.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Glassworks: Floe, Philip Glass

This is actually very applicable, but it's hard to describe if you don't know the music. Ask me sometime if you want to know.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I'm Lit, SHeDAISY

Oh so many options.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
You Look Good in My Shirt, Keith Urban

Enough said. :)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
See the Light, Jericho Road

Wow. That's Cheesy.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Elaborate Lives, Aida Soundtrack

They're probably right.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Oh What a Beautiful Morning, Oklahoma

I'm sure I'll be thinking that, but hopefully not actually dance to it at the wedding.


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Ground Beneath Her Feet, U2

Very cool.


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Deck the Halls, Matt Armstrong

hehe :)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Angels We Have Heard on High, BYU Choirs

Wouldn't you like to know...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Never Let Go, Josh Groban and Deep Forest

Maybe the truest of all!



Okay, well that was more fun than I thought it would be! And I can feel the blogging enthusiasm returning to me. More to come!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

The Oklahoma! one is my favorite. How about instead of dancing to it at the wedding I sing it to you that morning as we get you all ready? Yeah...yeah.