If it weren't for seeing Katie and Emily I would have sued you for being a jerk. But since you let me see them, I guess I won't press charges. But you got off easy, pal.
With a very stern voice, Many
P.S. Many, this is Katie again. I am soooo sorry your day was so sucky. I'll have to tell you about the dreams I had as a result of our conversation last night...awful.
I'm with Katie. I hope today is better! I'm really glad we got to hang out last night, and I have to say, you're seriously the happiest and best-behaved person ever after a bad day. You were a pleasure to be around, as always. :) Muah!
2 comments:
Dear Yesterday,
If it weren't for seeing Katie and Emily I would have sued you for being a jerk. But since you let me see them, I guess I won't press charges. But you got off easy, pal.
With a very stern voice,
Many
P.S. Many, this is Katie again. I am soooo sorry your day was so sucky. I'll have to tell you about the dreams I had as a result of our conversation last night...awful.
I'm with Katie. I hope today is better! I'm really glad we got to hang out last night, and I have to say, you're seriously the happiest and best-behaved person ever after a bad day. You were a pleasure to be around, as always. :) Muah!
Post a Comment