So...it's been a while. Sorry about that. School kind of ate me.
But now I've got a treat for you. It's
Melissa's Year In Review 2011 (a.k.a. I'm too lazy to send out Christmas cards). And as a bonus, it'll be told with only pictures from my cell phone...because when my computer crashed, I lost most of my other pictures.
Happy New Year!!!
I rang in the new year with a few thousand of my closest friends at the Seattle Center.
Beautiful Scenery
Living in Seattle provides some gorgeous views! I love it!
 |
Mt. Rainier seen from UW campus
on a clear Winter morning. |
 |
The UW Quad with the cherries in bloom.
Made returning from Spring Break a little less painful.
... A little. :) |
 |
| The Tulip Festival in Skagit Valley in April. |
 |
| A Summer evening at Golden Gardens beach. |
 |
| The Fall colors in Seattle are incredible! |
 |
My favorite view out of a window in
the music building. Sometimes
it made concentrating a challenge. |
Friends!
 |
Me and Laura celebrating
the Summer Solstice. |
 |
I got to see Brenden, Kiera, and Kendra
when they came to visit Gig Harbor!!! It was so fun! |
 |
Melissa and Amanda came to visit me!!!
They loved the troll. |
 |
Drew made breakfast for Melissa,
Amanda, and I cause he's nice. |
 |
| Julie and I on a cold morning boat ride. |
 |
Melissa and I celebrated my summer visit
to Utah with some In'N'Out |
 |
Drew and I went to the Experience Music
Project to celebrate his birthday
and he broke a guitar string. Oops! |
 |
Matt and I went to see Jason Robert
Brown live. So good.
|
 |
Drew and Lexy and I went on a ferry adventure,
and Lexy drew me this picture to remember it by. |
 |
Me with Karissa and Julie.
I can't actually remember when we took this picture.
But we take a lot of the three of us.
Love triangle! |
Just Me Bein' Me
 |
| Great finds at DI. |
 |
| Good oral hygiene is important. |
 |
| Before... |
 |
| After! :) |
 |
This was my Halloween costume.
I don't love Halloween. |
 |
My cow slippers keep my feet warm on cold nights.
I love them. |
Food!
I didn't really expect there to be so many pictures of food on my phone...but there are! So here we go!
 |
Probably the prettiest pizza I've ever made.
Tomato, basil, & pepperoni with fresh crust and sauce. |
 |
| QFC CARRIES ORANGINA!!! |
 |
The first time I've made my mom's recipe for
chicken noodle soup. It was yummy! |
 |
Not exactly food, but does help solve the great
spoon vs. fork dilemma.
|
 |
| Pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. |
 |
| Fresh potato rolls |
 |
| Delicious pizza and meatball from Mama Melina's for a girls' night out. |
 |
Peanut Butter Nutella cookies
|
School
 |
My roommate got this for me.
It was very true, I spent most of the quarter
in the Music Library. |
 |
The pressure got to Brad and he started gnawing on his headphones...
|
 |
| This is what working in the Music Library looks like. |
Christmas and Family
 |
| Neville dressed up and served as our Christmas tree in Seattle. |
 |
My dad waited until I got to town so that we could
fulfill our tradition of getting a tree together. |
 |
| After stringing the lights. |
 |
I taught Leah the appropriate way
to drink tea. |
 |
| Me and Leah |
 |
My cute baby brother Andy
and his cute wife Sam |
 |
Tucker playing with the marbles.
|
 |
We went to Temple Square to see the lights. It started to
lightly snow and it was magical. |
Overall it's been a tremendous year! I've worked hard, learned a lot, and had tons of fun! And I'm especially enjoying these last 2 weeks of the year as I get to be home.
2 comments:
I Love you and miss you, thanks for the wonderful recap! Now I feel on the inside...
Love the toothbrush. Way to be cool...(or not) ;) <3
Post a Comment