It's my last few minutes of being 27 and I feel like I should say something as I embark upon 28...
so...
hi :)
...
Ok. I know it's not much. But I've been so involved in finishing this *CRAZY* quarter for the last few weeks that I don't really have any thoughts on my year of 27 or on turning 28. My thoughts right now are on the papers that are miraculously finished and will be turned in tomorrow, that I should probably clean my room right now while I wait for my laundry to finish, and that my parents are coming to Seattle tomorrow--yay! Not much quality material for a blog post, but here I am...
So anyway, thanks for being a blog reader. Come back again, I'll try to come up with something a little more witty next week.
happy birthday to me!
1 comment:
Hooray! Happy Birthday! I've been thinking about you because my baby boy will almost share the same birthday as you (I'm being induced tomorrow...why didn't I think to do it on your birthday?) I hope your day is fantastic! That's wonderful that your parents will be there to celebrate with you. Love you, Many!
Post a Comment