It's that time of year again!
It's a good thing I love the Holiday Season (and especially Christmas) so much. Because looking ahead at the stretch until the Christmas break is becoming overwhelming. With preparing for, scheduling, and performing at several events with the choirs, student council obligations, taking my big ugly test, conducting the orchestra for the musical, etc., I'm feeling pretty buried. I can't even find time to get my hair cut!
This is crunch time for choir teachers, and I am definitely feeling it. So I thought I'd put it out into the universe that I am not intentionally ignoring anyone!! If I don't return phone calls and emails or I don't come to any events, it's not personal. It's just that I have ten thousand things to do, and if I decide to skip any of them it will probably be for sleep. ;) Hopefully I will see you at church or any of my events you might visit...those will probably be the only times I venture forth into the world.
That's it. I just wanted to say it's been nice knowing you. :) See you after Dec. 19!
p.s. As I write this blog, I realize that it may not do me any good. I'm not sure anyone actually reads it. Maybe because I haven't told very many people about it. Hmmmm.....
3 comments:
I read it! ;-) We were watching an old video of Christmas feast this week- busy busy times. Good luck with December! If I can help with anything, just let me know! Why are you conducting the orchestra for the musical? You say yes to too many things- ha ha. Advice I should consider taking myself. Have a great holiday season- and if nothing else, I'll see you at Christmas in the Commons
- Amy
Well I will now be a frequent reader - don't you worry. I'm glad to have a little insight into your life. I miss you. Glad to hear things/life are keeping you busy and happy. I'll send you an invite thing to my blog. jeneriklife.blogspot.com
-Jenny
I READ IT TOO!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment