Monday, August 20, 2012

A Love Letter

Y'know how they always say love will find you when you least expect it, or that if you just stop looking and waiting it will happen?


I always thought that was stupid.

But now I know better....


I just thought I was moving to Seattle for grad school. I figured between classes and working I would barely be able to stay afloat. And I was right.

...but somewhere in the midst of the classes, papers, exams, and concerts -- I also fell in love.


Wanna see a picture?!?!?!?!




(did I have you fooled?!?) 


That's right. I fell in love with Seattle. 

And really, can you blame me??? Here is some evidence: 











 












I was gonna tell you about those pictures...but I changed my mind. If you've been there--you understand. And if you haven't--captions won't help. But you should go. 'Cause it's amazing. I don't know exactly how or when it happened, but Seattle truly captured my heart and became my home. And I miss it already. 

But don't worry Seattle, I'll be back to visit soon! I'm sure we can make this long-distance relationship work!!! Don't forget me! 


3 comments:

Matt Armstrong said...

I so totally understand what you mean...especially since I too moved here from Utah. The difference is that I was smart enough to stay. :P

I can't wait for when you do come back to visit. (And we better go see another movie at the fancy theater again!)

Tessa said...

Awwwwwww Many I love you. I hope this next Utah chapter is SOOOOOO good to you because you deserve it. I'm so happy you fell in love:)

Kare Bear Shares said...

THE TROLL!!!!!
(I'm mean, seriously, who wouldn't fall in love with that?)