Monday, August 22, 2011

Humble Pie

First, an apology:

At some point, I've probably judged you a little for various grammar and spelling mistakes, like using there/their/they're and to/too wrong. Sorry. I promise it doesn't mean I love you any less!

But then I noticed a text I sent the other day...and I died a little inside.

"You're skills amaze me!"

I'm so ashamed. And I will now stop judging you.


...unless you didn't catch why I'm ashamed. In that case, I'm totally still judging. ;)

4 comments:

Megatha said...

Is it horrible that this made me laugh really, really hard? I love you!!!

The Gibbs said...

why oh why can't i be as witty as you? i'm in love with this post because that is me. it's like i have spell-check inside me brain and can't shut it off. possibly a curse, actually. would you agree?

tyler + linds said...

every time i see a spelling error, i ALWAYS think mr. downs would be annoyed. i think he taught us all to feel the same. love and miss you. when are you coming for a visit?

ruthie.von said...

Dear Mama T. That's funny :)