
Yesterday I went to my first Husky football game! A few people from my program at school were going and I decided to join them. I may never get to another one (though that's only due to a lack of cash so if you have free tickets you want to give me I'd love to have them!) so I'm glad that I got the chance to go.
It was a chilly night (but no rain!) so I was glad I had bought a UW jacket to fit in with the crowd AND keep me warm. It was especially fun because one of the students in my program is an international student from Russia and he was very excited to be a part of the American "college football experience." He bought face paint and had a great time cheering with us, even when he didn't really know what was going on.
And bonus -- the Huskies won!!! It was a tight game and a lot of fun to watch the ups and downs. Good times in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment