Okay, so I had a different post planned for tonight, but I'm tired and don't want to delve into the emotion and introspection required for that one. (Get excited...)
So instead I'm going to tell you a little story.
Our story is about a man with pretty eyes and a mediocre sense of style. He was at a very crowded party one night, when he used those pretty eyes to get the attention of a brunette woman with a great sweater. She was simply glancing around the room while in conversation and not looking directly his way, but those pretty eyes caught her and were clearly full of invitation so she took herself and her great sweater over to say hello. There ensued a great conversation. There were introductions, questions, interest, laughter, a somewhat embarrassing story that hopefully came across as endearing, flirtatious elbow touching, and quite a bit of making eyes. ;) It all ended with the man asking for the woman's phone number and a realm of possibilities opened before them.
The end.
P.S. This is a true story. Except the part at the end. He just took his pretty eyes and left. It seems as though getting phone numbers is a lost art. :)
sigh...like ships in the night...
2 comments:
Seriously! You need to find this man again and shake him. Maybe touch both elbows at the same time. Woah!
I got swooped on last night which also equaled no phone number exchange.
sometimes you have to have balls because they don't- ha ha, work it girl, work it!
Post a Comment