1. Real name: Melissa Anne Thorne
2. Nickname: Many, Meliss, Misser, and lots of others
3. Status: Single
4. Zodiac sign: Pisces
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Sprucewood, Draper, and Alta View
7. Middle School : Canyon View Jr. High
8. High School: Orem High School
9. College: BYU
10. Hair color: dark brown
11. Long or short: Medium--about to be shorter :)
12. Loud or Quiet: More loud than quiet
13. Sweats or Jeans: jeans
14. Phone or Camera: both :)
15. Health freak: not so much
16. Drink or Smoke: nope
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Yeah...I'm trying to get over that. :) Unless he decides to ask me out, that is.
18. Eat or Drink: eat...unless it's milk. I love milk!
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: nope
21. Music: Yes!!
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: 12 years old
24. First best friend: Jenny Bylund
25. First award: I got 3rd place in the 4-6 spelling bee in 4th grade.
26. First crush: I don't remember his name, but I chased him around at recess in first grade.
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Geoff
28. First pet: Rikki. my dog. named after Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
29. First big vacation: We had lots of family trips growing up. My first big one on my own was backpacking Europe with Melissa Lindsey a few years ago!
30. First big birthday: I don't really remember any specific birthdays...
31. First Car: Chica--my dark purple Acura
32. First Favorite Song: I really can't remember. But I do remember listening to "With or Without You" at a sleepover in Jr. High over and over and over again. :)
33. First phone: I think it was my Sophomore year at BYU
34. First Surgery: Oophorectomy in 2002. 10 points if you know what that is!
35. First time on an Airplane: I don't remember that either...Apparently I have a bad memory. :)
LASTS:
36. Phone Call: my mom :)
37. Instant Message: It said "hi" and was approximately 10 minutes ago. I think I'm being ignored...
38. Text Message: from my cute roommate telling me to come next door for a movie
39. Song you listened to: I was practicing the organ, does that count?
40. Time you cried: yesterday
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: boys :)
42. TV: a new one that I got a great deal on! --currently it's off
43. Drinking: just finished some awesome hot chocolate
44. Hair: needs to be cut
45. Wearing: jeans and my new blue blouse--it matches my bling ring!
46. Eating: nothing...but now I'm thinking about what sounds good
47. With: my roommates and our laptops
48. I'm about to: enjoy a quiet Sunday evening
49. Listening to: the ugly clock on our wall that ticks
50. Plans for today: recoup
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: Yes
52. Want to get married: Yes
53. Careers in mind: I'm a teacher! Yay for choir!
54. Place of Residency: anywhere
55. Car or Truck: Car
WHICH IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: Taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: depends on the day ;)
61.
HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: way too many times
63. Ran away from home: officially, no. But many times to escape for a few hours.
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: No
65. Killed somebody: No
66. Broken someones heart: I'm not sure
67. Been arrested: No
68. Cried when someone died: Yes
69. Kissed a stranger: How do you define stranger? ;)
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yes
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes
72. Met someone who changed your life: Yes
73. Fallen in Love: Yes
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
75. Been Cheated on: No
76. Cheated on anyone: No
77. Lost someone special: Yes
78. Broken a bone: Yes--two in my feet
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Most days
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: ...the jury is out
82. Heaven: Yes
83. Santa Claus: No
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Sure
85. Kiss on the first date: I'm not going to say no, but I've never done it before
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Right
87. Last time you saw your Dad: Yesterday
88. Do you like the snow: In December, but I'm done with it after that
89. Whats your favorite season: Spring
90. Can you swim: Yes
91. Ridden a horse: Yes! But not recently enough! Anyone have one they want to let me ride?
92. Ridden a bike: Yes
93. Photogenic: some days yes, some days no
94. Have siblings: Older brother, older sister, younger brother
95. Beach or Mountains: Impossible to choose
96. Hot or Cold: currently I'm a little chilly
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: yep. ...sigh...
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: I think so. But there are definitely some things I'm working on.
99. Do you believe in God: Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment